Wednesday 14 November 2012

Addicted To The Web!

This morning I spent a few hours helping the Elf's in the Jigsaw production room, they were such a chirpy bunch and they taught me a new song, hope you like! *giggles*



Addicted To The Web

(Sung, if possible, to the tune of "Winter Wonderland") 

Doorbell rings, I'm not list'nin', 
From my mouth, drool is glist'nin', 
I'm happy -- although 
My boss let me go -- 
Happily addicted to the Web. 

All night long, I sit clicking, 
Unaware time is ticking, 
There's beard on my cheek, 
Same clothes for a week, 
Happily addicted to the Web. 

Friends come by; they shake me, 
Saying, "Yo, man! 
Don't you know tonight's the senior prom?" 
With a listless shrug, I mutter, "No, man; 
I just discovered leterman-dot-com!" 

I don't phone, don't send faxes, 
Don't go out, don't pay taxes, 
Who cares if someday 
They drag me away? 
I'm happily addicted to the Web! 




No comments:

Post a Comment